- Helpful Hints
Parking & Shuttles
View TPC Boston in a larger map
Officials are asking everyone to participate in making the event safe and enjoyable by being aware of their surroundings and taking a look at our standard tournament policies before you arrive.
Smoking in or on any of our permanent or temporary structures (i.e. The Gosling's Dark 'n Stormy Terrace) is prohibited.
|No opaque bags larger than a small purse (6" x 6" x 6"), including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags|
|Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12" x 12" x 6"|
|A one-gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag|
|Mobile phones, tablets and PDAs - MUST be on silent mode and adhere to TOUR's Mobile Device Policy|
|Still point-and-shoot cameras with lens smaller than 6"; no cases (during practice rounds only). Professional-looking cameras and equipment (long-range lenses, tripods, etc.) will NOT be allowed.|
|Umbrellas without sleeves|
|Portable radios with headsets|
|Medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier)|
|Collapsible chairs without carry bags|
|Binoculars without case|
|All sizes of strollers are allowed and subject to search.|
|No bags larger than 6" x 6" x 6", including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags|
|No clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items larger than 12" x 12" x 6"|
|No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs|
|No computers or laptops|
|No fireworks or laser pointers|
|No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles|
|No pets, except for service animals|
|No knives, firearms or weapons of any kind|
|No video cameras (all week)|
|No cameras (during competition rounds Friday-Monday)|
|No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers|
|No radios or TVs|
|No signs, posters or banners|
Download our Spectator Guide for even more helpful hints.
Some items to keep in mind for a better spectator experience:
- Bring bug spray/sunscreen.
- Display your ticket/credential at all times while on the property.
- Drink plenty of fluids and famliarize yourself with the first-aid stations located around the course.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. You will be outdoors most, if not all of the time that you are on property.
- Remember where your car is parked.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
During the official competitive rounds (Friday-Monday), players will not sign autographs until they have completed their rounds. The autograph area is located behind the clubhouse between No. 18 and the locker-room entrance. Volunteers are not permitted to get autographs while in uniform. Players have the option to use this area. Please be respectful of players that do not sign autographs. Booing or rude comments for players that bypass autographs will not be tolerated.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
The use of mobile devices (cell phones, smartphones, PDA's, tablets) is permitted at the Deutsche Bank Championship according to the following policy:
- Please silence your mobile device at all times
- Calls permitted only in designated areas clearly identified as "Cell Phone Zones"
- Third Tee Concession Stand, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh Concession Stand, Ninth Green Concession Stand, 11th Green Concession Stand, 13th Tee Restroom Area, 16th and 17th Food Stand, Spectator Oasis @ 16th Green, Gosling's Dark 'n Stormy Terrace, Spectator Commons @ 18, Kids Village/Spectator Alley, Private hospitality areas (indoors only)
- No video recording permitted at any time
- No photographs or video permitted during competition rounds (any device with a lens is considered a camera whether it makes calls or not)
- Violations may result in the confiscation of your mobile device, deletion of photographs and/or removal from the tournament
- **Neither the Deutsche Bank Championship nor the PGA TOUR shall be responsible for any damage to, or the loss of, any confiscated devices.**
- Please be respectful to the players and fans around you -- take your call or text in a designated Cell Phone Zone
KIDS ADMITTANCE POLICY
The Deutsche Bank Championship is committed to making the championship a great experience for fans of all ages. There are a few updated policies for this year's championship. Kids 15 years and younger will receive complimentary grounds admission to the championship with an accompanying and ticketed adult. Kids 15 years and younger should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Complimentary areas of access for kids: Kids Zones, Kids Village, Championship Grounds, Champions Club (complimentary with ticketed adult)