To benefit Joslin Diabetes Center
We invite you, your friends and family to the 2nd Annual Covidien Wellness Walk! Walk the front 9 holes of TPC Boston just hours before the Championship opens and before the top 100 PGA TOUR golfers compete in the FedExCup Playoffs. The Covidien Wellness Walk will benefit Joslin Diabetes Center, the world's preeminent diabetes research, clinical care and education institution.
WHEN: Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2013
WHERE: Front 9 holes of TPC Boston
400 Arnold Palmer Blvd.
Norton, MA 02766
- $30 for adults 16 and older.
- Online registration has closed.
- Children 15 years old and younger walk FREE!
- You can still register/participate for this year's event on-site at the Autopart International at the registration table.
- Entry to participate in the Covidien Wellness Walk
- A Good-Any-Day grounds ticket to the Deutsche Bank Championship
- Commemorative Covidien Wellness Walk gifts (first 300 registered)
- A 15% off coupon for your next Marathon Sports purchase
- A 20% off coupon to the Merchandise tent the day of the event
A raffle ticket for entry into the grand prize giveaway
(two tickets to the New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins game on
Dec. 15, 2013, with complimentary airfare provided by jetBlue)
- Walkers will park at the Comcast Center located next to TPC Boston.
- The Comcast Center is located at 885 S. Main St., Mansfield, Mass.
- Shuttle services will begin from the Comcast Center Parking Lot at 4:30 p.m.
Schedule of events:
|4:30 p.m.||Shuttle service will begin from the Comcast Center Parking Lot to Registration|
|5:30 p.m.||Walk begins|
|Immediately following walk||Check presentation/Grand prize giveaway|
Limited spots are still available. To register, please check in at the registration tale located at Autopart International.