- Directions & Parking
- Fan Guidelines
About the World Challenge
All eyes will be on Isleworth Golf & Country Club, Dec. 3-7, as the World Challenge, hosted by Tiger Woods, makes its debut in Orlando, Florida. This 72-hole, stroke-play event will feature 18 of the world's best PGA TOUR players, led by five-time World Challenge champion Tiger Woods. Past champions include Zach Johnson, Graeme McDowell, Luke Donald and Jim Furyk. In partnership with Tavistock, the 2014 World Challenges marks the first time the event will be held in Orlando at Isleworth Golf & Country Club.
|Dec. 1-7||Mon-Sun||World Challenge||Isleworth Golf and Country Club
|Dec. 1||Mon||Pro-Am Practice Rounds||Isleworth Golf and Country Club
|Dec. 2||Tue||Pro-Am Round 1||Isleworth Golf and Country Club
|Dec. 3||Wed||Pro-Am Round 2||Isleworth Golf and Country Club
|Dec. 4||Thu||First Round of Professional Play||Isleworth Golf and Country Club
|2-5 p.m. ET (Golf Channel)|
|Dec. 5||Fri||Second Round of Professional Play||Isleworth Golf and Country Club
|2-5 p.m. ET (Golf Channel)|
|Dec. 6||Sat||Third Round of Professional Play||Isleworth Golf and Country Club
|2-5 p.m. ET (NBC)|
|Dec. 7||Sun||Final Round of Professional Play||Isleworth Golf and Country Club
|2-5 p.m. ET (NBC)|
|Dec. 7||Sun||Awards Ceremony||Isleworth Golf and Country Club
View Isleworth Golf & Country Club in a larger map
To get directions from your location to Isleworth Golf & Country Club, please visit Google Maps and type your starting address into field "A".
Officials are asking everyone to participate in making the event safe and enjoyable by being aware of their surroundings and taking a look at our standard tournament policies before you arrive.
|No opaque bags larger than a small purse (6" x 6" x 6"), including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags|
|Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12" x 12" x 6"|
|A one-gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag|
|Mobile phones, tablets and PDAs - MUST be on silent mode and adhere to TOUR's Mobile Device Policy|
|Still point-and-shoot cameras with lens smaller than 6"; no cases (during practice rounds only). Professional-looking cameras and equipment (long-range lenses, tripods, etc.) will NOT be allowed.|
|Umbrellas without sleeves|
|Portable radios with headsets|
|Medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier)|
|Collapsible chairs without carry bags|
|Binoculars without case|
|All sizes of strollers are allowed and subject to search.|
|No bags larger than 6" x 6" x 6", including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags|
|No clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items larger than 12" x 12" x 6"|
|No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs|
|No computers or laptops|
|No fireworkds or laser pointers|
|No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles|
|No pets, except for service animals|
|No knives, firearms or weapons of any kind|
|No video cameras (all week)|
|No cameras (during competition rounds Thursday-Sunday)|
|No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers|
|No radios or TVs|
|No signs, posters or banners|
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
The World Challenge is now allowing mobile devices onto tournament grounds. Please see below for some guidelines that must be followed while at the tournament.
What defines a mobile device?
- A device that can send/receive calls and/or a device that can send/receive data.
Mobile device code of conduct:
- Device(s) must be on silent at all times.
- Calls may be placed or received in TOUR-approved designated areas only (see on-site signage).
- Data use (i.e. texting, email, etc.) will be permitted in all locations; however, it is NOT permitted as players are in position to compete (i.e. when marshal's arms are raised).
- Audio or video capture is NOT permitted at any time.
- Still photography is permitted on Wednesday ONLY.
- Still photography is NOT permitted at any time during competition (Thursday-Sunday).
- Any/all violations of this policy may result in immediate removal from the tournament. At a minimum, violators of the policy will have their device(s) confiscated at the patron's risk until his/her departure.
- Stay quiet and stand still when players are about to hit the ball.
- Hands in the air means stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots.
- Do not cross fairways, except for areas designated as crossover areas.
- To allow for better viewing for all, please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the directions of the tournament marshals.
Spectators will be removed immediately without warning for:
- Refusal to obey quiet signs or signals.
- Distracting or embarrassing a player.
- Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures toward a player.
- Booing or cheering at inappropriate times.