- Directions & Parking
- Fan Guidelines
View Isleworth Golf & Country Club in a larger map
To get directions from your location to Isleworth Golf & Country Club, please visit Google Maps and type your starting address into field "A".
Mobile Device Policy
The World Challenge is now allowing mobile devices onto tournament grounds. Please see below for some guidelines that must be followed while at the tournament.
What defines a mobile device?
- A device that can send/receive calls and/or a device that can send/receive data.
Mobile device code of conduct:
- Device(s) must be on silent at all times.
- Calls may be placed or received in TOUR-approved designated areas only (see on-site signage).
- Data use (i.e. texting, email, etc.) will be permitted in all locations; however, it is NOT permitted as players are in position to compete (i.e. when marshal's arms are raised).
- Audio or video capture is NOT permitted at any time.
- Still photography is permitted on Wednesday ONLY.
- Still photography is NOT permitted at any time during competition (Thursday-Sunday).
- Any/all violations of this policy may result in immediate removal from the tournament. At a minimum, violators of the policy will have their device(s) confiscated at the patron's risk until his/her departure.
The following items are NOT permitted on the golf course:
- Beverage containers
- Carry items larger than a small purse
- Cameras (Thursday-Sunday)
- Folding armchairs or lawn chairs (no matter what heights)
- Larger camera bags
- Picnic baskets
- Radios (XM portable radios are allowed)
- Video cameras
Autograph policy: During the official competitive rounds (Thursday-Sunday), players will not sign autographs until they have completed their rounds.
- Stay quiet and stand still when players are about to hit the ball.
- Hands in the air means stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots.
- Do not cross fairways, except for areas designated as crossover areas.
- To allow for better viewing for all, please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the directions of the tournament marshals.
Spectators will be removed immediately without warning for:
- Refusal to obey quiet signs or signals.
- Distracting or embarrassing a player.
- Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures toward a player.
- Booing or cheering at inappropriate times.